Ready to find out more?
view our services
Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info & pricing
Our caregivers treat you and your loved ones like members of their own families. Because they come into your home, we know it’s important to you to know something about them.
Each of our elder care professionals must pass an extensive screening process. We verify professional credentials, check references and run criminal background checks. Each caregiver is bonded, insured and committed to our values of integrity, compassion, community and punctuality.
Here’s our checklist for hiring senior caregivers:
- Initial screening and thorough interview process
- Criminal background checks (TX DPS)
- Texas Nurse Aid Registry checks (Texas Department of Aging and Disability)
- Texas Employment Misconduct Registry checks (Texas Department of Aging and Disability /TX EMR)
- Texas Driving Record Checks (ADP)
- Professional reference checks
- Personal reference check
Each caregiver has a wealth of elder care knowledge and additional specialized training, which includes:
- OSHA Universal Precautions (infection control) Training
- Onsite training
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Adult Protective Services
- Abuse and neglect
- Client rights
- Exercise assistance
- Personal care review
- Fire and tornado safety
Call us at (972) 702-7988 or click here to learn more about elder care and how our senior caregivers can help you and your loved ones.